Tuesday, June 10, 2008

texas trip: part 2-B, cousins!

One of the best parts of our Texas trip was getting to be with Merit's cousins, also known as my sweet nieces, Macy and Zoey. Some of my favorite childhood memories involve my cousins (you'll see two of them below...), and I can't wait for all of the fun times to come watching all of these cuties and the cuties-to-come grow up together. 


We were so excited to get to spend some time one afternoon with my Aunt June, my cousin April and her two kids McKinley and Davis, and my cousin Mindi and her baby Hudson. We really missed seeing my cousin Danna, who had her baby Luke on May 26th!!


For fun, and some good ole nostalgia, here is one of my all-time favorite pics of Mindi and I when we were 2 and 3 years old, followed by a new favorite pic of us holding each other's babies!


6 comments:

annalee said...

looks like y'all are having a wonderful time in texas! keep the pics coming.

erin f. said...

Oh Sharon, the picture of you and Mindi when you were little just made me spew some water at my computer...the look on your little chubby face is too much! Ha, i love it. Cousins are the best and it is so fun and exciting that you have so many of your cousins having babies at the same time! Chels, if you are reading this, let's have babies!

Kyla said...

How cute!! I've been meaning to ask you... how are you making those cute digital scrapbook pages? Are you making them with your mac? I have a mac but I haven't even tapped into half of what I know you can do with it. Just curious...

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! So many fun memories! Can't wait for all the ones to come with our kids! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I just want to add that I was in fact at one time skinnier than you.
HA HA!

katy b said...

could I ask what program you make the photo collages in? they are so neat! I got to your blog through a friend of a friend...(Molly, then Lauren Crawford...went to UK with Lauren)
Thanks!!!