Thursday, June 19, 2008

look-alike contest

Almost once a day Kev and I have a conversation about who Merit looks like. I tend to think she looks more like Kev, but there are days when I see a little bit of myself, and still others when I'm not sure she looks like either one of us. Many have told us that they can see both of us in her face, but I think it is still up for debate. To help with this debate, I've done some comparisons because I know you are just as puzzled by this as I am, and it most likely keeps you up at night.

As I've posted before, she looks a lot like Kev's baby pictures...

We've been looking through some of my baby pics, and she really doesn't look like me as a baby. Here's a pic of me on my birthday, and a pic of Merit on hers. I find myself comparing my mom and I in these pics more than Merit and I...

Speaking of my mom, Merit looks a little like Nina as a baby....

The look-alike meter at MyHeritage.com gives the final verdict...



6 comments:

Cassie said...

Great Post, Sharon! I think you and your sweet mom look SO much alike...crazily alike, actually:) You've got good genes!

And whoever Merit looks like must be one CUTIE because that little girl is adorable! I love her big browns!

Kara said...

i agree with cassie- you and your mom look crazily alike!
merit must be the perfect mixture of you & kev. i love her big curious eyes! she is always just taking it all in.

courtney said...

i think merit looks like both of you. but, there is NO QUESTION you are your mother's child. unbelievable!

Kaylane said...

I too was a little freaked out by how YOU look like your momma! My goodness! Pretty cool though!

Merit will keep changing as she grows and fills out. One day you'll think she is all Kev..then the next day you will think she is all you. Believe me! :)

One thing's for sure...she is a cutie!

erin f. said...

I think that Merit does look like you! She definitely looks like Kevan, but I would say the look a like meter is correct in saying its a tie! It will be interesting to see who she ends up looking like as she gets older. She is destined to be adorable always no matter what!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.