Saturday, June 21, 2008

merit's dad rocks

I wanted to post about Kev's Father's Day before it got too far away from the occasion. It may already be that time, but here it is anyway. Kevan was out at Bonnaroo with my brother Matt for Father's Day weekend, so we celebrated when he returned. Merit put on an outfit especially for her daddy, and we had a great time giving him his presents and spending some time at the pool. I gave Kev the new Augustana and am in the process of making him a shirt (there's a slight possibility it will be done before next Father's day...). Merit gave him a sweet pic of her and a snorkeling set complete with goggles, a snorkel, and fins. Kev LOVES this kind of thing. When we snorkeled on our honeymoon, Kev was all about it...completely intrigued. I, on the other hand, felt like I might hyperventilate. Anyway, I think Kev had a great first Father's Day. 


Just some cute pics of Merit and her rockin' daddy on a walk this past week...

4 comments:

Kaylane said...

I'm with you on the snorkeling! I HATED it and David LOVED it! :)

Kyla said...

Those are the cutest shoes EVER. I still haven't gotten to talk to you... We need to set up a phone date!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month birthday Merit. I love you!

Biddy said...

so cool!! it's a shame that beautiful girl doesn't have ANY cute clothes hehe

hey, what program do you use to make those cute digital scrapbook pages??