Saturday, March 21, 2009

one more day...

eleven months - February 22nd, 2008


I can barely explain how I felt on this day last year. Excited, nervous, at peace, yet full of anticipation...completely IN LOVE. The day before I got married, I felt much the same, but I at least knew that I would for sure be married the next day. On March 21st of last year, all I knew is that Merit was due the next day, but nothing was certain. Of course, we know now that she came right on time. March 22nd is and will forever be Merit's birthday. I can't wait to celebrate her tomorrow and next week at her party. 

She is definitely worth the celebration.

post signature

6 comments:

annalee said...

i have thoroughly enjoyed the merit turns 1 countdown! i know y'all will enjoy tomorrow together.

ThePoeFam said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Merit! :)

Jessica said...

Yeah for being ONE! Happy birthday sweet little Merit!

Anonymous said...

You can say that again. I will -- She is definitely worth the celebration! Love, Nina

Kyla said...

Merit,
Happy 1st Birthday!! I'm sorry I'm a little late. I've been busy planning your friend, Ava's birthday party as well. I hope you had lots of fun celebrating. We all can't wait to see pictures. :) You are just the cutest little thing and I hope to see you again very soon!
Love you,
Kyla

Courtney said...

I think it's time for some pictures of that sweet girl from her birthday!