Friday, March 20, 2009

ethan luck photography: family pics

A few days ago, we had a friend of a friend take some pictures for us to celebrate Merit turning one. Ethan quickly became a friend of ours as we did the shoot, and we are very, VERY impressed with how our pictures turned out. We wanted some family pictures that were a bit non-conventional and, well, artsy, and that is exactly what Ethan did for us. He has a great eye and a creativity that is unmatched. We cannot thank Ethan enough. If you live in Nashville, I would, of course, highly recommend him. Check out his website if you get a chance. He is about more than just great photography.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you'd like, you can go HERE to see the rest of the gallery.

I am tempted to dig up some kind of musical talent (and rid myself of stage fright) just so Kev and I can be in a band together and use some of these pics as our album covers. :)

post signature

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are great! I love them. Y'all are such a cute little family!

erin f. said...

LOVE them! Those are awesome. Very fitting for your hip cool little family :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Sharon, I LOVE them!!!! Love, Grammie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Where do you buy Merit's clothing?! she is always so adorable.

Jennifer W said...

BEAUTIFUL! You've just inspired me. I've been meaning to book something for Avelyn's first birthday next month and I'm doing it today.

Jessica said...

I love ALL of the pictures! They are great!!!

Sarah P said...

SHA-RON. Those. Are. FABULOUS!! Oh my word. One of the first things I thought was how wonderful it will be for Merit to have pictures of her mother looking so beautiful and young and vibrant when she is a grown woman herself. Wow. What a wonderful pictorial legacy.

*Courtney* said...

Your family is just PRESH!

Wase... said...

All of the pictures are so beautiful. How special it will be look back on all of those beautiful pictures.

Courtney said...

Oh those are GREAT!! What fun it will be to have these in the years to come.

KimM said...

So after seeing the pics, I'm thinking now that you are some kind of double for Martina McBride. I've been putting the clues together: Martina McBride lives in Nashville, YOU live in Nashville... this is getting weird!

jaymie said...

i wish i was as pretty as you. and as cool.

Jacquie said...

Love, love, love them! You could shake a tamborine right??

Leigh Ann said...

Those are AWESOME!! And you look beautiful, friend:)