Wednesday, March 11, 2009

eleven months


My Mer-Mer,
Two weeks ago you turned 11 months old. Which, of course, means that in less than two weeks, you will be ONE YEAR OLD. This is a fact that I simply cannot believe.

You are more precious (and busier) than ever. Your high little voice that speaks both jibberish and actual words is the cutest thing I have ever heard. This past month you began pointing at pictures on the wall and saying, "Oozat?" Oh, my goodness, adorable.
You hugged and patted your baby on the back for the first time a few weeks ago. Unbelievably sweet.
When you want to open something, you always try your best first, but then you hand it to me and say, "Ah?" (which, I'm sure, means "please") :) CUTE.
Merely a few examples of the little things I get to witness everyday that make me absolutely crazy about you. I hope that you can feel the love and complete adoration that your daddy and I (and many others) have for you. I pray that through that love, you are already beginning to feel how deeply cherished you are by the Lord. This is a sweet life, baby girl, and I am so honored to be able to share it with you.

Love you, Merit Fey.
~your mama

post signature

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Awww! One of Ava's very first things to say was also 'wazat?' or 'hoozat?' She is almost 2 and still it's one of her most frequently said words. :)

*Courtney* said...

She is ADORABLE, Sharon! It's amazing just how quickly the time flies by.

erin f. said...

Merit almost whole year old? That surely isn't happening! I have decided I don't deal well with children growing up. I am going to have mental breakdowns daily when it is my own that is doing all the growing (but for now, grow grow GROW baby and hurry up and get here!) I guess in the womb is the only time that you WANT time to pass faster!