Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my niece is FIVE


Macy Grace, my first niece, my May-May, my buddy... Happy Birthday, precious girl! I had so much fun hanging out with you this week in Abilene. I hope you had the greatest birthday ever today! You were the perfect early birthday present for me five years ago. You were the one who made me an official aunt, one of my most favorite roles in life. And you, May-May, are one of my most favorite people in the whole world!! I love you, sweet girl.
Happy 5th Birthday!!

post signature

4 comments:

erin f. said...

Happy Birthday to Macy! I can't believe how little she was at your wedding and she is 5 now! Kids definitely grow up too fast.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for doing this for Macy. As you know, she ADORES you! It was great to see you and Mer this last week and I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your sweet family today! Love you.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say thank you again for doing Macy's invitations. We had the design put on her cake and it looked so cute!

erin f. said...

Thank you! I am very slow and didn't really know what you were talking about the first time. Then I kept trying to figure out how to change the font myself and I was scared I would mess it up. Erin = Dumb blog person.