Monday, March 9, 2009

twenty-seven


Last Wedneday, I turned 27. I remember when 27 sounded old to me. Now, it sounds like the youngest and most fun age of all of the ages one can be. (right??!!)

On my birthday, Kevan had the whole day off, so we got to hang out just the three of us all day long, and it was wonderful. That night Kev made me the most delicious dinner ever, and I did something I've NEVER done on my birthday before...gave my baby a bath. I loved every second of celebrating my birthday with Merit Fey around.
(Last year, I was the only thing that was a-round.)
The next night we went to eat dinner with the Deyo, Gingerich, and Harrison families at the Mellow Mushroom here in Nashville. Tons of fun was had, although four high chairs at one table was a bit of a challenge. Thanks for celebrating with me, dear friends!!


Speaking of birthdays, yesterday was my OLDER brother Matt's birthday.
Dear Matt, sorry I ruined your fourth birthday. From the looks of the pic below, my arrival was apparently what sent you over the edge. Love, Sharon


post signature

4 comments:

annalee said...

happy birthday sha-sha! you look beautiful (as always) as a 27 year old:)

Jennifer W said...

Beautiful! Look at all those babies!

erin f. said...

Happy Birthday Sharon...glad that Kev made it such a great day for you! What a good husband. AND 27 is for sure the best, most fun age ever...I will be joining you there soon at the super fun age. It's crazy how the best age changes every year - we are so lucky it's always our age! Love ya!

Jen said...

Man, I'm a bad friend!!! I just saw you and didn't even say happy birthday! So... here it is... HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GREAT FRIEND!!! It was good to see you the other day!