Wednesday, November 21, 2007

sunday

Baby Girl,
You distracted me in church on Sunday. I tried to pay attention...Genesis 47, was it? The joy of reunion. But the details I can't quite recall. I could do nothing but stare at your kicks and punches causing my stomach to go every which way. I even nudged your Daddy for him to see. (I was guilty of some distracting myself.) But, baby girl, that was the greatest experience I've had of God's love in a while. Thank you for distracting me in church on Sunday.

4 comments:

annalee said...

i was the exact same way at church last sunday. i hated missing good sermon points too, but i will never complain when it is because of the amazing reminder of what God is growing inside us. too cool! i think watching your baby move is in incredible way of worhsiping God's handiwork! i'm so happy for you and your baby girl's bond already:)

Kara said...

for some reason, the boys would move around the most during church! if anyone wanted to see the boys kick, i would tell them to just sit next to me on sunday morning. sometimes they would move so much that my stomach would make noises that were very loud!
thanks for this post...it helped to remind me of a very fun stage of pregnancy!
oh...happy anniversary! have fun here in the promise land!

Cassie said...

I love that babies can distract us so easily! It just never gets old:)

*Courtney* said...

Savannah was also a big fan of church, especially the singing! What fun to be distracted by your sweet baby. :)