Sunday, November 4, 2007

lola bee


Kevan mentioned to me recently that I have failed to ever speak of Lola on my blog. Shame on me. Lola is our pug. She is a crazy pug, but she is a good pug. She constantly demands attention, so some blog attention she will get...

Here she is at 8 weeks old on the day we got her.

And here she is just this last Wednesday on Halloween!




Side story...we enjoy taking Lola to the dog park, and last year a "kind" pug owner man told us about Pug Day at the park. He mentioned that since the next one would be in October that all the pugs would be coming in costume. I, of course, was giddy about a pug costume party, so I made Lola this bee costume. When we arrived at the park, with Lola Bee on her leash, Kevan noticed that none of the 20 other pugs were wearing costumes. We quickly ripped off the cute bee costume, not wanting to embarass Lola in front of her friends. I'm still not sure what the deal was, but I really think it was some kind of cruel first-timer Pug Day initiation! Even the guy who told us about the costumes had his pugs there, un-costumed.

Speaking of the dog park, here is one last pic of Lola with her BFF Harriet.


Well, I am now 20 weeks - halfway there. We go TOMORROW for our ultrasound, and, hopefully, will be able to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl! I am so excited. I am also a bit nervous...please be praying that they have nothing but good news for us about the health of our baby! Here are some recent belly pics. I left my camera cord at school, so no 20 week pic today. I know you are so disappointed about that.

18 weeks

19 weeks


Check back tomorrow. Hopefully, I will have some news to share!

5 comments:

Kara said...

can't wait to hear the news!!! i vote girl

Kelli said...

Girl, you are SO CUTE! And I love your dog's bee costume...you should be proud. Good luck with everything tomorrow!

*Courtney* said...

Sharon, your baby belly is so tiny! I think I voted girl. Hope you can find out and everything is healthy!

Anonymous said...

SHARON! I woke up this morning wondering if you are having a girl or boy. I am so excited to find out....Let us all know soon! Love you.

annalee said...

i am so impressed you made the bee costume... too cute!
as are you and your precious tummy.
i am so eager to hear boy or girl!?!?