Tuesday, November 20, 2007

11.20.04


Kev and I have been married for three years today. I couldn't be more excited. I love any sort of occassion that merits a celebration, an interruption in your everyday life, so something that celebrates something that I have done with Kevan...well, it doesn't get any better than that.

Happy Anniversary, my Kevan! I love you more than you know, and I can't even explain how honored and privileged I feel to be your wife...

--coming soon...i had a special post in mind about our 3 years, but we are beginning our drive to the promised land, I mean, TEXAS, today after school. kev and i have an anniversary car date--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought about yall when I looked at my calendar this week! Happy anniversary!!!! Hope to see you when you're in the promise land! Love, Mindi

Anonymous said...

Happy Anni-day! Love you guys - Matt