Friday, November 30, 2007

catching up is hard to do...

I have so many potential blog posts at the moment. 3rd Anniversary...Texas Thanksgiving...Nickel Creek shows...how much I love our Christmas tree...how I am about to have the best time ever in Dallas this weekend with my college friends, my girls, my BFFs... But sadly, you must continue to wait.

And, since pictureless blogs are boring, here are some things I've created lately...


a painting for the living room


burp cloths and booties for Zoey and Baby Girl Albright


5 comments:

*Courtney* said...

OOOOoo, I love the burp cloths and booties!! You have to tell me how to make the booties. :)

annalee said...

you are SO talented! i love all your artistic projects and i love you and i already love baby girl albright!

Kara said...

look at you ms. crafty!! so cute!

Michelle said...

those are the cutest booties i have ever seen!

Raena said...

Hi! I was "blog-hopping" and came across your blog...we went to ACU around the same time and knew some of the same folks. ANYWAY! Those booties are ADORABLE! I must have a pair for my baby girl. Do you make them to sell or do you have a pattern #, so I can make them? PS- God bless you and your sweet little girl, being a Mom is the GREATEST blessing ever!