Tuesday, November 4, 2008

merit the 7 month old mouse

On Halloween, we hung out with our good friends Grant, Penny, and their cuter than cute girls Ava (Super Girl) and Audrey (the Panda). 




I was a mouse on my first Halloween (and my second, third, and fourth, I believe...). My mom always made my costumes, and I was excited to do the same for Merit. She made a pretty cute mouse, if I do say so myself. I've wanted to put the entire costume on her everyday since Halloween. I've resisted and have only dressed her up one other time to take her 7 month pics. She wasn't too pumped about it, but oh, my goodness. It is almost too much.



Happy 7 months, baby girl! You are too cute for words. I am so proud of you and know that great things are in store for you. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Much Love, 

your mama

post signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's a doll. darling costume!

annalee said...

what a precious mouse!

Cassie said...

I LOVE it! You did a great job on her costume!

Also, I don't know how I managed to miss seeing you the whole weekend of Homecoming...I was really wanting to meet Miss Merit! Next time, perhaps??

Kara said...

Great job making that costume! I was a mouse for Halloween when I was about 6. I loved every minute of it! Merit makes the cutest mouse I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!! The costume turned out perfect, but even more so with that precious little Merit in it. I love the outcome! Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute! Janice

Allison Connor said...

She is too cute!! I love the costume good work!

By the way, Zoey's invitations are precious!! Good work!

You are so talented!

Jacquie said...

You did such a good job with that costume, it is too cute!!

erin f. said...

She is so cute it hurts. I wish I could squeeze her mouse cheeks.

Biddy said...

that is by FAR the cutest mouse i've ever seen!

JENNY said...

How adorable. I love her costume!

Beth said...

Sharon, that is an amazing costume! You could sell those too (and probably everything else you touch) you're so talented and creative, I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

The cutest mouse I've ever seen!

Kyla said...

OH my goodness, Sharon! I've been behind on your blog and am just now getting all caught up. Merit is the cutest thing I've ever seen in that mouse costume! You did such a good job on it!!