Saturday, November 8, 2008

happy birthday, zoey ruth!!

Today is my precious niece Zoey's first birthday! In fact, her party is going on right now as I type. :( Sadly, I am not there, but my sister-in-law Lori was kind enough to let me participate in my own way. She graciously let me design Zoey's party invitations.

Being an aunt is one of my favorite roles. Zoey and her big sister Macy make it pretty easy for me to love it! I love them more than I can say, and I look forward to and already love my future nieces and nephews just as much. "Aunthood" is definitely different than motherhood, but I have a lot of the same feelings toward them as I do Merit...I would do anything for these girls. 



So, to celebrate Zoey's first, here are some of my favorite pics that I found on my computer from the last year...









Happy Birthday, ZoZo! We love ya, girl!

much love, 

Kevan, Sharon, and Merit

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Zoey post! I love the pics--time has really flown by! We missed you at the party! Love you.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

love the invitation you designed...so cute! :)