Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a plea...

I am begging for your thoughts and prayers for my sister-in-law, Lori, and her family. Last night they tragically lost her brother, Ben. I don't have perfect words to say. I'm at a loss of what to do. I can't even give a hug because of the miles that separate us, but I can ask you to pray for them. They will desperately need His peace in the coming days, months...always. 


I yell out to my God, I yell with all my might, I yell at the top of my lungs. He listens.

~Psalms 77:1, The Message

post signature

11 comments:

Jennifer W said...

Oh Sharon, my heart goes out to your family. There is nothing you can say or can do in a situation like this except just be there for her in whatever way you can, distance or not. Your family is in our prayers.

lhall said...

definitely praying...all my love to you and all the sweet, sweet wallaces and allens.

annalee said...

we will be praying without ceasing.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yes. I know you got my message earlier...but an just at a loss myself. Praying for peace.

Laura Webb said...

My mom called me this morning and told me, I am still in complete shock, my heart is broken for the family, will you be at the funeral? I think I am going, I am still at a loss of words,lots of prayer

Life as a Spencer! said...

You got it Sharon

Jacquie said...

Oh my goodness. We are praying.

Cassie said...

I'm so sorry, Sharon! You and your entire family will be in my prayers!!

Shiloh said...

Sharon, I will definitly keep your entire family in my prayers. Keep us updated. May God fill you all with his peace.

courtney said...

so very sorry for you all. praying for you guys and lori's family.

KimM said...

Sharon, saw the obituary in the paper. Just tragic. Our prayers for all of your family.