Thursday, September 11, 2008

on your mark, get set...

..and that is usually as far as Merit gets. She hasn't quite figured out the "go" part yet, but she sure is trying hard and we appreciate her efforts. 

And she is getting better at sitting up. 


AND she had her first bites of cereal this week. After a few weeks of her staring us down while we eat, I gave in and finally decided it was time to give the girl some food. She was a bit confused, but I think she likes it.

AND I discovered a new website that is tons of fun, and some of my fellow blogging friends may like it, too. ScrapBlog! It's fun, it's free, it's what I used to make my new header.

THE END.

7 comments:

jaymie said...

Tell that girl to STOP!!! She is growing too fast and I NEED to see her!

Kara said...

that green shirt is too cute! way to go merit on crawling! you'll get the 'go' part in no time..

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! So albright... :) cant believe merit is almost crawling!!!! oh my goodness!!
Kasey

Cassie said...

I love your new blog!! And, WAY TO GO, Merit! She'll be scooting like crazy before you know it...

Anonymous said...

I love the new look too. I loved the other one, but this one is beautiful. Oh my little sweetie is so cute. Adorable, beautiful, amazing, incredible . . .
Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Can't believe her! She's such an over-achiever! Love the new blog look! Welcome back! I've been checking every day for new blogs!

4CAMPBELLS said...

Hi. My name is Michele. Your blog is so cute, and your little girl is a doll. I've used scrapblog before, but can't seem to figure out how to make a new header for my blog. Can you offer any advice?