Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hey there

This morning Kevan brought it to my attention that I hadn't blogged in a while. I'm not sure why. We certainly have a blog-worthy subject living in our house, and I've watched enough CNN the past week or so to ramble on and on about opinions regarding this and that. I never blogged about our Texas trip (mom, I need your pictures!), or how it felt for the first time in twenty Augusts to not have a first day of school. I guess I could have blogged about Merit's second round of shots last week or about how she's in the 97th percentile for her weight (!). At the moment, though, nothing really whips me into a blogging frenzy. So, Kev (and Nina and Grammie), for today, you'll have to settle for some pictures I took this afternoon. Remember the blog-worthy subject I mentioned earlier? Yeah, this is her.





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! By the way, the pictures didn't come through. Call me and tell me what you need. I love y'all!!! Mama

Anonymous said...

Oops --- that was question --- they didn't come through??

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby girl! Beautiful!

Lindsey said...

I ran across your blog through Michelle Percivals and I love reading about Merit. I have a 4 month old who will be 5 months on the 16th. They are precious at this age!!

ApacheRocky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Hi Sharon!
I love the new pictures of Merit (and your blog). She is such a cutie. And I love her baby quilt. Did someone make it for her?
I'd love to hang out sometime. It's great to talk to other moms and share stories and advice. And hopefully we'll see each other again in the cry room. We've spent a lot of time in there these last few weeks. :)

Lindsey said...

Whoops, I just now saw your comment that you left me like 3 months ago. Laney did amazing on the plane to Texas, we will be returning in October(I hope she does as good as she did the first time).

Jennifer W said...

Your pictures are beautiful Sharon. Avelyn is in the 97th percentile in weight too. We're 90th in length and 75th in head circ. Yay for big healthy girls. PS, I love her back rolls... precious.

Anonymous said...

I've been checking everyday for new pictures of sweet Merit! I love them! Grammie

Biddy said...

sweet precious girl! i so want to meet her!!

Wase... said...

Merit is getting so big! She's such a beautiful little girl.

Anonymous said...

So funny about the hypmotist. We saw him working when we went out to the fair. It looks SO fake. But I'm taking your word for it.

Blake

Anonymous said...

that baby is the cutiest. cant wait to see merit again. come back to texas.
kasey

ThePoeFam said...

You know I'm a big fan of y'all too...and that little dress of hers is the cutest thing I've ever seen...very YOU! :)