Wednesday, April 30, 2008

nice to meet you

The month of April began and ended in an exciting way for Merit. Matt and Nikki came to visit the first weekend, and Tanner, Paul, and Lori came this past weekend. Merit has now officially met all of her aunts and uncles! I don't think she has chosen any favorites yet, but is welcoming any sort of bribery they would like to send her way in order to win that "favorite" spot. 

With Paul and Lori came an extra special treat...her cousin Zoey, who is about 4 months older than Merit. We really, really missed cousin Macy, but look forward to meeting her next month in Abilene! (...along with second cousins McKinley, Davis, and Hudson---oooohh, so fun.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are some beautiful cousins! I can't wait to watch them grow up together. I love my niece and I'm so glad to have finally met her.

Kyla said...

cute, cute, cute!! Are those pages for a photo book you are making on a mac? I've been wanting to do that. -Wait a minute....when are you going to Abilene? Please tell me it is on Mothers Day weekend because I AM GOING TO BE THERE!!! Oh please tell me it's that weekend.....????!!!!!