Wednesday, April 23, 2008

more birthday wishes

Today is the birthday of one of my dearest friends, Lindsay Hall. I have known her since we were 8. Oh, if only I had time to tell the stories. Stories about gymnastics and bathing suits, overwatching any movie we remotely enjoyed, prom poses on stairs... She is near and dear to my heart and I wish her the greatest birthday ever!! Love you, Wancy!

Photobucket

Today is also the 2nd birthday of our lil pug, Lola! She is staying with Kev's parents right now, and has not yet met Merit, but Merit is dying to meet her BFF Lola! I posted this pic of her because I like to call her "Lola Bee". Yes, I am one of those pet owners who dresses up their pet. But only once a year. For like 5 minutes. Because that is all she can take. And, that's all she should take, right? Some other names we have for Lola include: Lolee, Loler, Losky, and LoskyBeBosky, among others. Miss you, Lola. Happy Birthday! Apparently, I am also one of those pet owners who wishes their pet a happy birthday on their blog...

Photobucket

Lastly, today is the actual birthday of my cousin Mindi's baby, Hudson!  I haven't heard if he is here yet, but he is on his way, and I cannot wait to see pics and to meet him next month when we go to Texas! Here is a pic taken back in November of myself and my 2 sweet cousins. Even though we didn't get to see each other much, I was so excited to be pregnant with the 2 of them!

Danna and baby Luke, Me and baby Merit, Mindi and baby Hudson
Photobucket

6 comments:

lhall said...

aw. thanks sharon! you are truly a great friend. miss you...can't wait to someday live close again...

Anonymous said...

I just sang Happy Birthday to Lola!
She had a really funny look on her face! But I think she really liked it.=) Love you, Janice

Aubrey said...

I just wanted to say, I am addicted to your blog. What a beautiful family!

*Courtney* said...

Okay, so has Danna had her baby yet??

That's so fun that all of y'all were preggo together.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to make it back to Abilene when you are in Texas next month? Let me know if you are...I would love to meet Merit!!

erin f. said...

ohhh bikes are very scary, I am saying no to bikes from now on...and happy birthday lindsey and lola!