Friday, January 18, 2008

a few facts

i really like this shirt.
i am 30 (almost 31) weeks along. this fact tends to get me really excited (and giddy) and also really, really nervous (and freaked out).
i love hamburgers. as he reads this, my dad is finding this fact as shocking as i have found it. i, in fact, have never really loved a burger. i now love them so much that last week i ate one from a place called "fat mo's" and enjoyed it. yes, daddy, that's a fact.
this is what kev and i will be saying to you this weekend. 

11 comments:

Cassie said...

I love that shirt too:) You look AMAZING! I can't believe your almost 31 weeks. She's going to be here before we know it!

Kara said...

that shirt is awesome! wish i would have had it during my prego days.

have fun in chicago!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

YOU GOT PICKED FOR A BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Katelyn said...

You look fantastic! Hooray!

Melody said...

Sharon, you look beautiful!

Leslie said...

I don't know you, but it must be a pregnancy thing. The first trimester all I wanted was vegetables. The second trimester all I wanted were cheeseburgers. It was all I could do to resist the craving.

Go ahead girl...that baby needs a burger!

Leigh Ann said...

You look too cute and all belly!
Have fun in Chicago!

*Courtney* said...

So cute Sharon! I don't know about you, but I feel like your pregnancy has flown by, haha! :)

laura said...

i love the first picture...LOVE it. your daughter will think that is such a cool picture one day.

Sarah said...

You look sooo cute! The last pregnant picture I saw you were just showing a little. Pregnany looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

You are one hot mama! Can't believe how close you're getting!