Thursday, March 31, 2011

my (first) 29th bday

I have some birthday updating to do since a certain little girl in our house just turned THREE. But I have the need to go in chronological order, so... I had a great birthday this year! My actual birthday seemed to center around food, and I was okay with that. I got to eat a couple of great meals with my little family...

lunch at Jason's Deli

dinner at my fave local diner, Dotson's


(I hereby declare - again - that Merit looks like her daddy.)

and Maggie Moo's for dessert! (or, as Merit would say, "Cow Moo's for zert")

Kev gave me the greatest necklace ever.
 A couple of days later, Kev threw me a little party at our house with some dear friends.








And I got more thoughtful and wonderful presents.
(Thank you, thank you Penny, Melissa, and Jen!!)

It was a fun start to the last year in my twenties. Thirty's not gonna be so bad, right? Right?!

2 comments:

JenniferW said...

Lord I hope not! I'll let you know in 15 days ;)

courtney said...

That pic of Kevan and Merit is PRECIOUS--and boy, she totally does look like him!