Tuesday, January 13, 2009

family christmas recap

Someday, when all is right in the world, I will keep my blog completely up-to-date. Until then...

We had such a great Christmas holiday. We first headed to Abilene to celebrate with my side of the family. This year, instead of buying everyone new presents, we brought things from our own houses. It was so fun, and I loved seeing what everyone came up with. Among all the wonderful gifts were things such as books, t-shirts, good music, and family heirlooms. Our time together was much too short, but was priceless nonetheless. 


We then headed to Jackson to see Kev's side of the family. For their Christmas, we each brought one gift and did a dirty Santa type thing. I ended up with lottery tickets, but sadly, didn't cash in this time. Again, another fun time was had by all. We are so blessed to have two wonderful families. 


side note for those of you who know Annalee: the font I used above for "albright family" is her actual handwriting! how cool is that? thanks for letting me use it, Annalee. I think it is really great, and I love using it!

post signature

3 comments:

annalee said...

i love both families' creative gift ideas!
and thanks for the sweet shout-out. i'm glad the handwriting is coming in handy!

campers said...

sweet family time!

erin f. said...

Tanner looks like Chase from 24, 3rd season. Our neighbor Sunshine (that's really her name) looks like Nina. I see 24 characters wherever I go!