Saturday, January 10, 2009

christmas cards...E for effort

As I've mentioned before, I did a few Christmas card designs this year for Redbud.  Because of this, (and moving) (oh, and traveling) (and chasing Merit) (and, well, me being me) I didn't get ours done until very, very last minute, so I didn't really send any out besides the ones I handed out to family over Christmas. As I told a friend today, I saw the rest still sitting on the desk just a few days ago, and felt it was probably out of the acceptable window to send a late Christmas card. I guess they could just be considered really, really early Christmas 2009 cards? Hmm. Maybe I'll send them after all. Just in case I don't (because, let's be real here...I won't), here 'tis.  

*designed using elements by shabby miss jenn designs

If you're interested in the other designs I did, I will be updating my Redbud blog with recent Christmas cards, as well as a few invitation designs, so feel free to visit over the next few days.

post signature

3 comments:

erin f. said...

Oh Sharon, that is so sweet and cute!

Kelli said...

Love it! You are so creative, and Merit is BEAUTIFUL!

Chels said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! We put them in a book and need to have yours from this year. Its a cool way to track people and the growth of their families. So get that in the mail. Even if its an early birthday card....I DONT CARE!

5331 E Mockingbird Lane #206
Dallas, TX 75206

I want one! love you