Monday, September 24, 2007

we made a deal

Kevan: "I really want to get a tattoo."
Sharon: "Really? I don't know about it..."
Kevan: "I know about it. I am getting a tattoo."
Sharon: "Well, let's make a deal. You can get a tattoo when we have a baby."
Kevan thinks. Kevan and Sharon shake hands.

Several months later, Sharon surprises Kevan with a present. A positive pregnancy test and a homemade onesie that reads:



Kevan proceeds to get anticipated tattoo:





Kevan chooses a rhino to represent life lessons taught by his father about determination:




Done deal. Kevan and Sharon are satisfied. All is well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of my life is spent hoping that Bob doesn't remember "our" bets!! Way to stick to your word though...your brave...nice tat kevan...I really do like it, even though I think I would ruin my self if I put a rhino on my body...that's the last thing I need!!!

*Courtney* said...

LOVE it! That's a great story and what a fun and creative way to tell the news of the baby!

annalee said...

Y'all are awesome! Now both of you got the thing you wanted most:) Tell Kevan his tattoo is one of the most original/cool ones I have ever seen. Very nice. And as for you Sha-Sha, tell yourself that you are one of the cutest prego girls I have ever seen!!!

Kelli said...

Super cute, I really like the tat! I am so excited for you and your sweet family, hope you have a great week!