Monday, October 1, 2007

this may not be too interesting if you're not related to me

Weekend before last Kev and I got to go to Colorado to meet up with (most of) my family. Paul and Lori weren't able to come since Lori is so far along in her pregnancy, and we missed them terribly! BUT they did send one of the cutest members of their little family, Macy, with my parents, so we didn't miss out entirely. We ate some good food, spent a couple of nights in Aspen, and just hung out, which was just what I needed. It was fun seeing everyone for the first time as a pregnant person. A fun time was had by all.

sis-in-law Nikki


Mi Casa, Breckenridge, CO - We have been eating (mainly the salsa) at this place since I was probably 12 or so.


Mi Casa man look-alike contest


not so little anymore...


me, 14 week belly, and the maroon bells




some of the "original" Wallaces :)


Macy and her PaPa (Poppa? Poppy? She calls him several things...)


talking to her daddy...she is just so cute


I had been craving mashed potatoes-n-gravy for about 3 days...mmmmmm.


you know the deal...we cook, they clean


As usual, I feel like I didn't get enough pictures. I absolutely LOVED seeing my family, and was sad, sad, sad when the weekend was over. My parents are amazing for making trips such as this happen. I am so extremely blessed.

6 comments:

Kara said...

your craving potatoes reminded me that i craved potatoes my whole pregnancy! be prepared to want potatoes with every meal! haha

Kaylane said...

Your little belly is TOO cute!!!

laura said...

that picture of just you showing your belly is SO cool! love it! you look great.

Unknown said...

I love being part of the fam. I had such a great time with you. I hope that we get to spend quite some time with you while you are pregnant. You are soo cute as a preganant woman. I love you tons.

Unknown said...

I love the pics from the Denver trip. You indeed have a cute little baby bump. I love the picture of Macy in her overalls. She's some kind of cute! Can't wait to see ya next week. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
I loved looking at all your pictures! What a fun trip! And how cute are you? You definitely look preggers!
Hope we can see y'all soon!