Saturday, August 15, 2009

it's 12:30 am...

...and I'm thinking about you.

Thinking about how you're my boy and being away from you is hard on this girl. Thinking about how proud I am of you and how much I truly believe that you can do anything your heart desires. Thinking about how cute your dimples are and how I like to watch you and study your handsome face when you may or may not know that I am. I'm thinking about what a good Daddy you are, like I knew you would be, and how I get butterflies when I see you carry Merit--our daughter--up the stairs, her little feet dangling at your sides, or when I hear you talk about how you feel about her. I'm thinking about these things.

And I miss you.


4 comments:

JENNY said...

Such a sweet post.

Kevan said...

Very sweet. I'm crazy about you. Miss you tons.

erin f. said...

Ahhh, Sharon - how sweet. I hope Kevan gets home soon or you do, whichever of you is away right now.

Jennifer W. said...

Beautiful.