Monday, July 27, 2009

a wedding!

May must have been the most fun month ever, because I am still talking about it. The weekend after we got back from Oklahoma, my dear friend, Nina (known as Lauren to some), got married here in Nashville (Franklin, to be exact). Any occasion that gets my best friends from college together is a welcomed one, but it doesn't get much better than the occasion being a WEDDING. Kyla, Katie, and Kasey stayed with us, which made me so very happy. Nina was absolutely stunning, and her wedding was perfect--neither a surprising fact. I couldn't be happier for her and Jared.

Congrats, Mrs. Attig!


post signature

4 comments:

erin f. said...

This made me laugh because I saw the title of your post pop up and wondered what wedding you went too...and it was Nina's...a long long time ago! Hehe. It just feels like a long time to me because I weigh so much more than I did then :)

Sarah P said...

YAY Nina!! So beautiful you girls are. Give her congrats from us.

erin f. said...

Sorry Sharon, I should have written that everyone excpet for Todd and Sharon annoy me at some point :) You don't annoy me ever, I love you!

erin f. said...

Ummmm, you seeing Leighton does make me jealous! All of your babies will get to be friends while poor little Ellie will be all alone and friendless in Arkansas. She will have to play with hill people.

hehe. love ya!