Thursday, August 27, 2009

have you seen counting crows lately?

Kevan and I have! A couple of weeks ago, Kevan and I were able to go see them play here in Nashville at the Ryman Auditorium. My parents were in town, so while we went to see one of our favorite bands play, Merit got to stay home with some of her favorite people. I've been a CC fan for literally half my life, so you can imagine the excitement that surrounds such an occasion. Their concerts never disappoint, especially not in a place like the Ryman, so fun was had by all.

There was an intermission...

post signature

3 comments:

annalee said...

LOVE counting crows, what a great concert. the intermission entertainment looks like a lot of fun too!

KimM said...

My memory of Counting Crows: Randy Smith's mom took us to "Rock Fest" in 8th grade and Courtney Hubbard and I got lost in about 200,000 people. So, no matter how neat the band, should barely teens be going to anything with the word "fest" in it? Throw in the word "rock" and it gets totally out of control. I'm just sayin'....

Moriah said...

hootie hoo!