Saturday, August 23, 2008

five months

Mer-Mer! 
Oh, my goodness. Five months have passed since you came into this world? It surely can't be! I know I've said it before, and I will most certainly say it again...you just keep getting more and more fun.
You are getting both balder and bigger! Oh, I love, love, love your sweet rolls!
You are rolling all over the place,  you can get up on your hands and knees, and you are getting really good at scooting backwards. 
If you see something you just have to put in that sweet mouth, there is really no stopping you to get it now. And all the more motivation if that thing you are after is paper. It is your new love. You actually throw a little fit if we take it from you.  
You spent some time in the  studio with your daddy for the first time this month. He was so excited to share that with you.
Thanks to your PaPa and Nina flying us out there, you spent half of this month in Texas, and we had such a GREAT time.


Everyone on both sides of our family is so in love with you. And that includes your Daddy and I, baby girl. We are changed people. We see and feel so much more goodness in the world because of you. 
Happy Five Months, Merit Fey!

much love, 
your mama

3 comments:

Kara said...

those rolls are precious!

Jennifer said...

I love reading about what is to come in the next few months for us! I am glad you guys had fun in Texas!

Unknown said...

happy 5 months, Mer! We love you and miss you so!!