Friday, August 8, 2008

dear daddy kev,

Oh, how we miss you! Thank you so much for being okay with Merit and I heading to Texas for 10 days. We hated to leave you behind, but we really do appreciate all the hard work you are doing while we are gone. We haven't done one thing without me thinking about you and wishing you were here. I have been showing your picture to Merit every chance I get, which always gets a smile from us both. We miss your handsome face! I have a feeling you might be missing our faces, too, so here are some pictures just for you--in case you forgot how pretty we are...


Ha. Haha. He. Ha.

Merit and I love and miss you more than you know. And Merit hasn't changed a bit, I promise.

Much Love,
your girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss ya'll too!! Grammie

erin f. said...

Wow...Merit is getting so, umm cute. hehe. hope you're having fun in Abilene!