Thursday, December 13, 2007

100 days

There are officially 100 days left until our due date. 15 weeks. A little over 3 months. We have A LOT to get and prepare and do before the baby comes, but it will all come together, right? Here are some things we do have going for us so far... 

We bought a vintage high chair off craigslist. It is adorable and I love it. Did I mention it was $5? We let Lola be the first to try it out. She was pretty excited about it.
A couple of weekends ago I went to Dallas to be with my college friends, and they threw me the sweetest surprise shower! They went above and beyond, giving us all sorts of cute pink things and necessities...even a glider and ottoman! I am so thankful for my friends. They are the best, and my first baby shower was just perfect.


(Katie joked one day in an email that we were naming the baby "Katie II" so my cake said "Can't Wait for Katie II" :)

Kevan and I went and registered for a few things. It was both fun (scanner gun thing) and funny (no clue what we were doing). Who knows if we scanned anything we really need, but Kev did manage to find a manly diaper bag.

bonus belly pic: 25 Weeks. whoa.

11 comments:

annalee said...

that is such an awesome surprise! and your belly is looking extra cute!

Michelle said...

Your baby bump is precious! Clara's pink knit hat is from Osh Gosh (my favorite store, EVERYTHING goes 75% off!)

Oh, and don't register at Target. They don't take anything back without a gift reciept and are such a hassle. I'm boycotting them!

Do you have a pattern for your adorable baby booties?!

*Courtney* said...

Cute belly! Sounds like things are coming together well so far. How fun!

Kara said...

the pics from your shower are so cute (facebook)!
and...your belly is so cute! such a fun stage of pregnancy.

Kelli said...

Girl you are soooo cute!!! I am so glad y'all had a good visit, friends are the best! Seriously, your belly bump is precious!

jackie said...

Your belly is so cute! It is so petite! Pregnancy looks like it has been good to you.

Cassie said...

You look adorable! Seriously. That belly is SO cute.

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Yaaaay for bellies! Yours is so cute!! By the way...that was one of the best ultrasounds of your cute little girl that I've seen! It was so clear! Can't wait for more pictures! :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really love the Christmas tree post. And Lola in the highchair is wonderful - the highchair is PERFECT!!! How about Barista Albright? Thats what it is, isnt it. Love, Kasey

Cassie said...

Hey Sharon! I just found your blog and saw your sweet baby bump! You are an adorable pregnant lady! It is so neat to read about you and your exciting future! I am also pregnant, due Feb 10. I wish you the best and I hope you don't mind if I keep reading!!
Love and Prayers
Cassie Haney (I used to be Cassie Chaffin, we interned together at Central)