Wednesday, October 13, 2010










You can definitely tell these girls are sisters, but they don't look exactly alike. It's been fun to compare them since August came along, and I'm sure I always will to an extent, but I hope to remember to always recognize their individuality and uniqueness - not just with their looks, but with their talents, abilities, strengths... One thing is for sure the same and that is how much I love each of them. I am completely in love with these girls and being their mama is the greatest blessing that ever was. I still can't believe these two sweet babies are mine!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is amazing! I didn't realize they looked so much alike! Grammie

Dedi said...

They are TOTALLY beautiful!! Enjoy!! I can't wait to spend more time with those girls!!

jaymie said...

oh man what a fun post! they look more alike than i thought...yet very different! what cuties! I love them so much AND their awesome MAMA!!!!

Jessica said...

WOW! What beautiful little girls..... it's crazy how much they look alike! Gorgeous!

Elliott and Cherry Wood said...

I think August looks just like you! and I love them in their matching outfits!

mama nina said...

Amazing! Just amazing! I love those girls!

annalee said...

i love the side by side comparisons of those beautiful girls!