Monday, October 25, 2010

and now, presenting merit fey!

As much as it bugs me, I am pretty sure I'll never be able to get this blog caught up. I've got 2 monthly letters to get done, updates on August's first 2 months, a trip to Texas, how cute Merit looks in big girl panties...oh, and I still haven't posted about my baby shower that was in JUNE. (sigh) While I work on it, I thought I'd post a recent video or two taken with my phone. A little glimpse into our life these days.

This first one was taken one day after Kevan came home from work. He rides his bike to work, so a lot of days, the girls and I sit on the front porch and wait for him to ride up. Once he arrived home, Merit decided to put on a ballet. This is kind of long, so if Merit isn't your grandchild, you may not want to watch the whole thing, but it does include original dance and song, as well as a guest performance by her daddy.



On this day, Merit, August, and I were hanging out in the carport. Merit again decided to put on a show, but this time she decided each song needed to be counted off. I love this girl.



1 comment:

Courtney said...

SO adorable! Looks like Merit needs to be a ballerina. My favorite part is that most of her songs done have words. :)