Monday, November 23, 2009

he likes chocolate

He likes chocolate. I like vanilla. He is tall. I am short. He is a leader. I am a follower. He could watch football all day. I...can't. He orders tea. I order water. He plays guitar way better than I'll ever be able to. I can draw better than him. He is the oldest brother. I am the youngest sister. He thinks you should start listening to Christmas music a week before Christmas. I started listening to Christmas music three weeks ago. He's confident. I am a bit too easily intimidated. He likes to stay home. I love to run errands. He is 26. I am 27. But...

He loves me. And I love him.

November 20th, 2004


November 19th, 2009


Kev, we have more blessings to celebrate than we can count. I'm not even sure I know how much I love you, and there is another little girl in this house who loves you just as much. We are blessed, indeed. Happy five years!!

7 comments:

Biddy said...

precious!! i remember your wedding so well...i loved all the personal details you two put into it!

love you!!

courtney said...

awww, too cute! happy anniversary to you guys!

does he say ta-may-toe, and you say ta-maw-toe? ;)

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Such a sweet post! You are the perfect pair. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy fifth to y'all! Precious!!

annalee said...

what a wonderful tribute to a wonderful couple!!! happy anniversary.

KimM said...

Sharon, you should write Hallmark cards! Honestly, I think I'll take what you just wrote, change the name, and give it to Cody...wait...he doesn't play guitar. He might be on to me.

Jessica said...

Happy 5 years! This is such a sweet post.