Monday, June 8, 2009

they have laces. and they're pink!

hey, i put some new shoes on,
and suddenly everything is right...

~paolo nutini, "new shoes"

I severely need to catch up. I am about a month behind on this blog. I haven't posted pics from our last trip to Texas and on Thursday, Merit and I are headed there again. In the meantime,

Merit got new shoes.

And she really likes them. She thought we needed a photo shoot to document her first lace-up shoes.

I agreed.





New shoes make me happy, too, baby girl.

(Happy enough to give away a free blog makeover over at Redbud. Check it out!)post signature

10 comments:

lhall said...

she is absolutely so cute. hope i get to see yall when you're here!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious!!!

erin f. said...

She's so darn cute, and getting too big! She looks like Kevan to me right now, other times I think she looks just like you. Kiss her for me!

Jennifer W said...

Gorgeous girl! We just got Avelyn some shoes just like that!

Anonymous said...

She was really happy last night! Must have been those new pink shoes! Loved them and her!

Anonymous said...

And Kevan and you! Grammie

annalee said...

i am happy to have that song stuck in my head now, just makes you smile. as do those adorable shoes on that adorable girl!

*Courtney* said...

Oh, how adorable does she look in those pink shoes!!

Kate said...

What cool shoes for a cool baby! New tennis shoes for the summer...not much better!

Sarah P said...

Love it. So cute.
ps - that puppy has a reputation. One of my friends had the same experience...they'd hear it over the baby monitor in the middle of the night. Freaky!