Friday, January 6, 2012

day 6: makes me smile

Couldn't choose just one today.


The weather was great today, so we actually got to play outside. Merit was on her "stage" on the steps of the shed, singing a song she was making up as she went. It involved "someone special" and "affections". I loved how she was crossing her fingers while she was singing, and my mom reminded me later that my dad does the exact same thing when he performs with his quartet. SMILE!


Since we've been back from Christmas vacation, August has been pretty obsessed with baby "KaiKai". She sleeps with him, carries him around, feeds and hugs him... more smiles.


My brother Matt sent me links to a couple of pages out of my parents' college yearbook. Here are my parents at age 22. They both have always been such good-looking people! Smile. Smile. Smile.




No comments: